8th Annual National Organizers Conference
Less than Two Months to Register and Attend the 8th Annual National Organizers’ Conference
A new President in the White House. The Gaza Strip still under siege. A growing international movement for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS). Israeli settlements debated in the U.S. media. These are just a few of the aspects of the exciting and challenging new space that we find ourselves in as we advocate for an end to occupation and equal rights for all.
How should our movement move forward? How can we make our advocacy more effective? How can we expand our BDS work? These questions and more will be discussed in depth at our 8th Annual National Organizers’ Conference. Don’t miss out–join the conversation by registering today.
Join us in Chicago, September 12-13 to help plan the future of the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation during these exciting times.
Filed under Actions, Actions | Events, American Politics, Events, Free Palestine, Human Rights, Middle East, Obama Administration, Peace, Protest, The Obama Administration, The Press
March 15, 2009
1. US Campaign Update: Save the Date: 8th Annual National Organizers’ Conference in Chicago, September 12-13, 2009; National Coalition Against Censorship Covers Gaza Ad
2. Gaza Action: Poetry and Power to Support the Gaza Accountability Project; Members of Congress Visit Gaza
3. Challenging U.S. Policy Update: No Mention of US Military Aid to Israel in FY2010 Budget Outline; Act to End US Military Aid to Israel
4. Standing Against Apartheid Update: Israeli Apartheid Week Events; US Campaign on Africa Now; Israeli Apartheid in the News
5. Boycott & Divestment Update: March is Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Month; Support Hampshire College Divestment; UK Government Boycotts Israeli Tycoon Lev Leviev & other exciting BDS news!
6. Expressions of Nakba Update: Expressions of Nakba: Coming to a City Near You